Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1st Post.. Yay! ^^v

Posted by Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ at 9:24 PM

Wow, another blog to write! I don’t know how I’m gonna divide my time writing my 2 other blogs (passionfor-beauty.blogspot.com and myscrambled-egg.blogspot.com), what I know is I love to write. I can’t stand looking my thinking fade away just like that, so I always depend on my writing to remember all the things I’ve learned. It reminds me about what Whoopy Goolberd said in her movie “Sister Act 2” = “If you wake up in the morning and you can’t think nothing but writing, then you’re a writer. “ I guess that quote describes me best. ^^

Honestly, I do feel like that every morning I woke up, I always had this kinda great things in my mind, and I could lost that memory in the next 5 minutes, so I have to write it out. It’s an urge I can’t escape.

In this blog, “Note to God”, I would write about religious thing, my devotion and faith in Jesus, and so on. Actually I’ve thought about writing this topic in my other blog, but I think, this kind of topic can’t be combined with other things, you have to have a special place for it, right?? So I created this blog. In this blog , I would write in 2 languages, English and Indonesia, but mostly in English (I don’t really understand this, but I every time I think in bahasa Indonesia, I will write it out in English, something’s up with my brain, I guess.. ^^).

I really hope my writing can help all of you, don’t forget to comment, OK?? If there’s anything you want to ask, you can contact me in my Facebook, I will reply as soon as I can.

Lots of Love and Prayer...

GBU! ^^v

(pic from flickr.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Note to God Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review